IDITA offers a unique holistic approach, assessing carefully your design needs and developing a sustainable plan to integrally shape your brand by implementing the ID-KIT© Ask for your ID-KIT© & Shift the Box!
IDITA follows a creative process with a cyclical sequence of exploring, testing and refining. The goal is to aesthetically and technically refine the concept on each phase to successfully develop any design project.
The phases are as follows: design brief, analysis, research, specifications definition, conceps development, presentation, concept refinement, modelling, testing, specifications development, prototyping, evaluation, and implementation.
IDITA applies different methodologies throughout the process from every design discipline, these can be also created guided by its own experiences, sensibility and intuition. Thanks to its multidisciplinary design background and cultural exposure its approach is widely holistic, this allows understanding complex systems of interlinked interactions at different scales and in various contexts, which is crucial for the success of a design project.
Each design discipline has its own physical and mental tools. IDITA explores different models types and customized user’s approaches. It implements concepts of psychology, sociology, anthropology, history, semantics and aesthetics. As well, concepts of human factors, ergonomics, engineering, materials science and technology. In regards to the physical tools, IDITA gives high importance to sketching and testing with real users, within real contexts.
IDITA carefully assess your needs to customize a comprehensive ID-KIT© for you!
- Project/Product management
- Product/Service/Planning consulting
- Research (product/user/context) including market research
- Analysis and product specifications
- Brainstorming and concepts exploration
- Concept refinement (aesthetical/technical)
- Life cycle assessment
- Sketches, manual and digital rendering
- 3D modelling and rendering
- Rapid prototyping including 3D printing
- Block models, prototypes and mock-ups
- Usability testing
- Fabrication specifications: plans, BOM and CNC
- Print specifications: graphics and guidelines
- UX/UI specifications: sitemap, wireframes and graphic interface
- Link with fabricators/builders/print facilities/web developers
- Setup of an existent website template